This is sponsored content from BlogHer and P&G.
I remember the year my mom did all of her Christmas shopping online.
I was in college, so it was long ago (longer ago than I care to pinpoint here. Ahem). But it must have been so long ago, in fact, that I was surprised by the notion of someone purchasing every single item on her Christmas list that year without leaving her home.
My mom, who isn’t a huge fan of crowds or shopping malls or other places that are busy (really, who can blame her?), got all sorts of free shipping deals that year and was, well, happy.
Of course, I’ve shopped online over the years since then, but I’ve never done the bulk of my shopping online. I’ve never ordered things like diapers, batteries or makeup brands I could buy at the nearest big box store. I order things like personalized Christmas cards or curtains or … buttons (yes, I just ordered about 40 buttons. From Hong Kong. Long story).
BUT now that I live in a small town that doesn’t have a big-box store down any four-lane major street AND I know about P&G’s eStore?
Well, now, I may just start taking advantage of this thing my mom discovered long ago: the beauty of online shopping.
Check out these deals, from the P&G eStore:
– 15 percent off on a first-time order from a new customer, using promo code: A9Z-MN5-KY3-ISA
– Free shipping on orders over $25. ALL THE TIME.
– Free samples with every order. Again, always. (Boo-yah).
And here are some specific products on sale at the eStore now:
– Crest Whitestrips. While I don’t use them often, I have used them for special occasions, and I’m a big fan. Whiter teeth with the ease of a gooey little strip? Yes, please!
– CoverGirl LashBlast 24HR Mascara. Sometimes, I want to use mascara from a makeup counter or from Mary Kay or Avon or, you know, those sorts of things. But I can’t break up with my CoverGirl LashBlast. So it’s in my life to stay. This is a good price.
– Duracell batteries. You know you’re going to need them. I’m OK with checking them off my list by ordering online.
There are more household and beauty products at the eStore, too. Give the site a quick check if you have time!
And happy almost Christmas!